High Legh Village Hall is at the heart of the village. Originally built in 1904 as the local school, which moved to its current location on Wrenshot Lane in the late 60’s, the building was opened as a Village Hall in the 80’s and has been much enhanced over the years. High Legh Village Hall is owned by the Parish Council and operated by the High Legh Community Association charity.
The Village Hall hosts a variety of events such as the popular High Legh Sunday Teas, which takes place between Easter and October, with different local organisations hosting the teas each week. Many local clubs and organisations gather at the hall, as well as many exercise and dance classes (please see What’s On). The Village Hall is also available for parties and other social gatherings.
The central yet rural location of High Legh Village Hall, near to both the M56 and M6, make it an ideal venue for many occasions.