Advertising in the Newsletter
- The High Legh Newsletter is published by the High Legh Community Association with articles of interest to the community provided by individuals, special interest groups and Clubs all from within the Village itself.
- There are 3 editions per year Spring, Summer and Autumn/Winter
- 800 copies are printed each edition, all distributed free of charge to all the homes within High Legh.
- Advertising within the Newsletter plays a major part in paying its costs
For those of you who do not know the Village well but are considering advertising services or products to the community here are a few key points:
- High Legh is a relatively affluent village with a population that is on average a little older than the national average.
- Nonetheless there is a substantial number of families with both pre-school and school-aged children and a highly regarded school
- There is a good mix of property sizes and certainly more then the normal number of detached residences most with large well-tended gardens
- There is a beautifully maintained Village Hall which attracts and holds a good number of community, exercise and dance groups for all ages and abilities. These are attended by both local people from the village but also people from neighbouring affluent villages and towns.
Contact me to discuss your advertising ideas
If you would like to advertise in the Newsletter there are packages that range from as little as £8 for a single insert of a business-card size simple advertisement, up to £80 for a single insert for a full colour page. New advertisements all require an additional artwork charge which varies from £15 for the smallest “Around the Diary” up to £35 for the largest “full page”. For this charge you will be working directly with our Designer to create the professional-level advertisement which is required for our printing purposes. Most advertisers choose a ‘yearly rate’ which benefits from a substantial discount to these single insertion rates.
Please contact me in the first instance by email and leave me a contact number. I will get back to you to discuss costs, timescales, availability, and of course the next steps.
I look forward to your email Angela Franks, Newsletter Editor