What does the High Legh Community Association do?
- Run & manage the High Legh Village Hall which is used by many groups and organisations
- Produce a Newsletter that is delivered to all High Legh residents to keep them up to date on Village news and events
- Host a website and send out monthly What’s on emails
- Raise funds to maintain and improve the Village Hall & for the Community
- Organise Social Events for the benefit and enjoyment of residents and local areas
How to get involved.
All residents of High Legh are automatically members of the Association. The High Legh Community Association Committee is run by a small numbers of dedicated volunteers and we are all getting older! We would love to have some help with baking and serving at the two Community Association Sunday Teas, or with the other social events we organise. It’s a great way to meet people and practice your baking skills.