Welcome to the High Legh Community website!
High Legh is a beautiful village in the Cheshire countryside. Here you will find information on the wide variety of events and activities going on in High Legh, information on High Legh's rich history, how to book our lovely Village Hall, and all kinds of useful local information.
On Saturday 11th September 12-4pm at St John’s Church Car Park (park at the Village Hall). FREE ENTRY.
Dog Show, BBQ, Bar, Afternoon Teas, Raffle, Cake Competition, Stalls, Bouncy Castle etc.
The community association is looking for donations for the tombola and the barrow of booze!
ART COMPETITION from High Legh Primary School
Waggiest Tail 12.30pm
Fastest Biscuit Eater 1pm
Dog’s Got Talent 1.30pm
Fancy Dress 2.30pm
Best Look-a-Likey (dog & owner) 3pm
Prettiest Pooch / Handsomest Hound 3.30pm
Enter on the day:
£1 per category or 6 categories for £5
Primary School – any cake
Secondary School – any cake
Adults Victoria Sponge
Drop off entries at St John’s Church between 10-11am
Children Free / Adults £1 per entry
- KS1 Art Clubs: Tuesday & Thursday 4pm-5.30pm. £7 per session, with snacks, drinks and all resources included (discount available for 6 week block booking)
- KS2 Art Clubs: Monday & Wednesday 4pm-5.30pm. £7 per session, with snacks, drinks and all resources included discount available for 6 week block booking)
- KS3 Open 'drop in' session: Friday 3.30pm-5pm. £5 per session, with snacks, drinks and resources included (this is an 'open ended' session, where activities will be available but youngsters can choose to just sit, chat, do homework, colour, paint etc. Anything to destress from the week!)
- Mums & Babies (up to 2 years): Monday 10am-12pm. £10 per session, with coffee, cake & crafts included
- Toddler Time (2-4 year olds): Tuesday 10am-12pm. £10 per session, with coffee, cake & crafts included
- Drink & Draw (Adults): Thursday 7pm-9pm. £10, wine, prosecco, beer or cider, snacks & art resources included